Design For Manufacturability
What Is Design For Manufacturability?
Critical Elements of Design Optimization
Ejector Pin Locations
Inclusion of Ribs
Why Choose Design For Manufacturability?
● Reduce your overall time to market with more efficient, cost-effective production
● Eliminate the need for component reworking
● Improve overall design efficiency of your components
● Assist in rapid prototyping
● Reduce overall number of parts used for your component or product
● Better cost control for higher profitability
● Simplified process which is easier to automate
● Easier to accurately assemble the product and streamline the process
● Ensure proper tolerances for manufactured parts
● Proper QA standards help reduce manufacturing costs